Introduction of Aamla: Aamla is well known to us. Aamla is a medium type of tree. It is 20 to 25 feet tall and has a strong and red color. The skin is thick, soft, smooth and gray. The branches are short and the knot is attached. The leaves of this tree are small in size and fall in winter. The flowers are of small green color. The result is shrubs with lush green berries. These fruits contain three sesame seeds and 3 seeds. Flowers occur in April to May and December to January.
Useful parts are fruits (as herbs), wood, bark and leaves.
How to use: One can use Aamla or Aamla powder in cooking. This little Aamla is very good for your health. Find out the benefits of Aamla eating.
- The seeds of ripe rhubarb are particularly useful in treating leprosy disease by repeatedly chewing it with a few sugars.
- The raw fruit of the dust is one of the major benefits of diabetes disease.
- When the hair is up, the roots of the hair should be tightened or prematurely ripened; the Aamla grind should be washed for three hours by rubbing the juice on the head. This will take a month to remove the hair problem. It eliminates the problem of hair follicles and prevents matted hair.
Aamla is kept in food every day, Find out its benefits.
- Aamla juice can cure constipation and piles problems. It also helps prevent stomach upset and indigestion.
- You can eat a glass of milk or water with Aamla powder and a little sugar twice a day. This will help keep the acetate problem low.
- Soaking the semi-crushed dry fruits in a glass of water will reduce the digestive problem. The Aamla pickle take with food helps in digestion.
- Honey can be eaten every morning with Aamla juice. It will remove the black spots on the skin and enhance the brightness of the skin.
- Aamla juice helps to increase eyesight. Avoid various eye problems such as inflammation of the eye. The eyes are relieved from itching or water problems.
- Aamla is useful for keeping a good eye. It contains phyto-chemical which helps to prevent degeneration even with the eyes.
- Also, if you drink Aamla juice every day, it eliminates bad breath and makes your teeth strong.
- Aamla enhances taste and taste in the mouth and mouth of bitter. To increase the taste and increase appetite, you can eat a little honey and butter with Aamla powder before eating.
- Increases immunity and reduces stress.
- Acne is very useful in cough, nausea, insomnia and pain.
- Aamla juice is beneficial for bronchitis and asthma.
- Keeps the body cool, boosts body performance, and strengthens muscles.
- It strengthens the heart, lungs and improves brain function. The rituals of Aamla remove the weakness of the brain and heart.
- Helps to shed unnecessary fat in the body.
- Increases the number of red blood cells and keeps teeth and nails good.
- Its antioxidant content helps prevent free radicals. Free radicals are one of the major causes of aging and cell degeneration
- Works best in alleviating cough, stomach upset and anemia.