Neem tree ( English name is Azadirachta indica) has been regarded as the most difficult seat of all diseases for many centuries to our ancestors. Even today people use neem leaf and bark for various problems. By playing neem leaf regularly you can get dry, hairless acne and ulcer-free stomach.
The importance of neem:
- From Ayurveda, Unani, homeopathy to modern medical science, all have taken the lead in the necessity of neem.
- Neem Leafs, flowers, seeds, fruits, roots and bark are rich in herbal quality.
- About 140 types of compounds are available from various parts of neem, which are filled with nimber, vitamin C and various flavonoids.
- They help to release harmful toxins and radicals from our body.
- Studies have shown that neem leaves reduces the chances of anatomical inflammation, infection and cancer.
- In the present world, neem is widely used for antiseptic, anti-fungal, bacterial, anti-malaria, dental treatment and Chyagas disease.
Benefits of neem tree bark or leaf daily life.
- Since ancient times, neem bark has been used to provide teeth whitening.
- Neem stems are accepted as organic toothpaste.
- If the nymphata extract is mixed with water, it can cure the loss of dental enamel, pest attacks, mouth ulcers, bleeding, gum disease, gingivitis disease etc.
Neem leavs compounds are very useful in diseases such as jaundice, malaria etc. Eliminates the effects of viruses. Along with the triglyceride and various polysaccharide pox ham along with nematodes help prevent infection.
neem leaves is highly effective in suppressing various pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Polyphenols, like Nimbalide, make it a good antioxidant, which removes contaminants from the body and also prevents coagulation and other organisms from being damaged.
- As well as relieves atherosclerosis, cancer, cirrhosis and inflammatory pain.
Prevention of diabetes:
- The most qualitative aspect of neem is to act as an anti-diabetic.
- It has been found that 250 grams of pear extract has been greatly beneficial in reducing glucose levels in the body’s immune system.
- The chemical in the leaf reduces the ability of the enzyme in the body and reduces glucose metabolism.
- As a result, sugar levels are under control.
- Various studies also say that neem leavs plays a significant role in rebuilding the insulin gland in the pancreas and reducing cholesterol and creatinine in the blood.
Benefits of Skin Disease:
- Neem has been used as a cosmetic cosmetic throughout the years.
- If the spots, blows, blisters on the face are applied to the pimples, then to match their fruit.
- Many are also used by Nim as an herbal moisturizer.
- When mixed with basil or green extract with neem, seize the acne bacterial staphylococcus epidermis by seizing it.
- In the form of poultice and plaque, nympatas are also used to relieve fungal and bacterial skin infections, ringworm, hair, hair follicles, eczema, etc.
- Mix raw turmeric with neem
Uses for hair care:
- Matching neem leaves to get bright, strong hair.
- Boil water in salted water and apply it on the head scalp, then shampoo and wash the hair. This will prevent the root of the hair loose, and reduce hair fall.
- Neem will relieve you of the problem of happiness and your wealth will be loose blonde hair.
- Mix honey and pomegranate juice together and massage it into the base of the hair so you can get rid of the problem of dry and rough head palate.
- Neem leavs will also relieve lice irritation due to the antinociceptive multiplication.
In liver care:
- Neem leavs makes liver by manipulating the levels of bilirubin and protein.
Neem leavs has also been shown to be effective in healing liver lesions caused by the side effects of drug used in paracetamol or TB disease.
- Liver protects the liver from various problems.
Save Green Save life